Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Weekend Hours


Thought since it's the week before Easter I'd go ahead and feature some Easter invitations that we have in-stock. I've always liked this one by Whitney English.   It matches the colors of the store quite nicely too!

I also wanted to give you all a heads-up that I'm taking a very small "Easter break".  On Friday, April 22nd I will close the store at 3:00 p.m. and stay closed on Saturday.  Hayden Avery will reopen on Monday, April 25th at 10:00 a.m.  

If you have little ones and are still looking for something to do this weekend - the Inherit Austin Easter Egg Hunt is on Saturday, April 23rd at 9:30 a.m. at Laguna Gloria.  You can buy tickets at the Heritage Society's website or at the door on Saturday morning.  Click HERE to see my previous post about the Egg Hunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment