Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Special from Dabney Lee


Dabney Lee At Home is having a $20 off sale on their 8.5" x 11" Lucite Trays.  They normally retail for $120, so you can now get it for $100 through April 20th.  


I have a square one that I keep on my family room coffee table to put remotes in and I love it!  These two bad photos are my "handy work" (if you want to use these photos on your blog, please give me the photo credit).  However, I thought they might be helpful in showing a close up of the trays, as well as illustrating that there are plenty of patterns and monogram styles to choose from.  


If you're into animal print - here you go.  But seriously there are SO many fabulous patterns to choose from.  These are super fun to pick out, super fun to look at and would be a great gift
for a bride or a mother's day gift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment