Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inherit Austin Easter Egg Hunt


For quite a few years Hayden Avery has assisted with Inherit Austin's Easter Egg Hunt invitations.  For the last 2 years I've personally co-chaired the annual event.  Although I am not chairing the event this year I am still helping with the invitations and printed materials.  The above is a flyer that I created for the Heritage Society's website.  I'll share the invitation with you all once it is completed!  

Inherit Austin is made up of younger members of the Heritage Society of Austin, whose mission is to promote the recognition and experience of Austin's diverse cultural heritage through the preservation of historic treasures and places.  If you would be interested in being a sponsor family the deadline is March 31st or if you would like to attend the Easter Egg Hunt please visit their website for tickets and contact information.   

No comments:

Post a Comment