Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wrap Up in Snow & Graham

 Snow and Graham is one of my favorite stationery and wrapping paper designers.  I love their fun patterns and vibrant color combinations.  They design invitations, greeting cards, wrapping paper and blocks of notepads.  They also did a line of designs for Julie Holcomb, who does fabulous custom letterpressed invitations and stationery. 

 So the other day when my mom gave me a Garnet Hill catalogue to flip through I was pretty excited to see that they now have douvets with Snow and Graham designs.  This one is their dogwood pattern.

I think those same fun patterns and colors translate so well to bedding/fabric.  This bed shows Snow and Graham's Roses pattern.  These beds look pretty comfy to me. 

This is Snow and Graham's hydrandea pattern.  I have this invitation in the store right now and I adore it!  I often wish that some of my favorite stationery designers would do fabrics and in turn, I also wish that some of my favorite fabric lines would do stationery lines (Thibaut & Scalamandre - please do some sort of stationery line for me).  

Here is a close-up of the duvets, so you can really get a good look at the patterns up close. 
 


And here are the wrapping papers - pretty nice translation, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment