Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Time Lilly

 What says springtime better than Lilly Pulitzer?  
It is definitely springtime in Austin, Texas and so I thought this would be a great day to share some of our new Lilly Pulitzer items.  For some reason I am obsessed with these croc cocktail napkins.  The pattern is actually called "Later Gator" (but I've always had a hard time telling the difference between crocodiles and alligators).  I think they would be fabulous at a birthday party or even for an adult cocktail party.   They come in packs of 20 for $6.


I love this rainbow of citrus invitation - it just makes you feel happy to look at it. I think this invitation would be great for a pool party, birthday party or even a cocktail party.  Here in the land of Tex-Mex, I even think it could work for a Mexican themed party.  The way that the citrus looks at the top reminds me of the little strings of flags that they have in Mexican restaurants.  They come in boxes of 10 for $12.50 and the envelope is  very cute too!

 As always - my appologies for the substandard photography.  So this is a box of Lilly Pultizer playing cards with a score pad - perfect for the bridge players in your life.  

Then, this picture does not do this item justice at all - this is a book full of fabulously fun gift stickers for all occasions (170 stickers for $12 to be exact)!  In addition to these great items we also have Lilly Pulitzer gift wrap, note cards, dry erase boards
and magnet boards

No comments:

Post a Comment