Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Season








In elementary school I always liked giving and receiving Valentines (regardless if they were store bought or hand-made).  I also enjoyed the Valentine's party (aka - candy & cookies) that the room mothers would put together.  It was a fun day for me.  I guess that is why even as an adult I kind of like Valentine's Day (even though I am sure many of you would argue that it is a commercial holiday).  With all of that being said, you'll then understand why I was excited to see that The Paper Menu had sent some new Valentine card designs.  Each of these designs measures 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" and has envelopes.  A set of 20 is $20 and a set of 40 is $35.  If you order by the 5th of February they will be delivered by the 12th of February. 

1 comment:

  1. oh how darling! I posted the love and kisses notes....for the give-away!
    take a look....
    thank-you,
    pve

    ReplyDelete