Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spread The Love


I think the majority of us are cold.  I awoke this morning to a house without electricity.  Luckily, the store has electricity (I've never been so excited to be here).  I know I shouldn't complain as there are so many other people who have it worse (Chicago I don't know how you do it!).  Because our houses are so cold I've had a few people in the store working on their Valentines (might as well stay active and check things off your list).  If you like these Hayden Avery designed Valentines go to PVE Design and enter Patricia's drawing for them (you'll receive 12 of each design).  If you don't win the drawing you can still buy them from us, either as single cards or in larger quantities.
Thanks so much Patricia!

1 comment:

  1. Just popped in from PVE! So happy to have found your sweet blog today!

    ReplyDelete