Monday, February 7, 2011

Baking Birthday




Because I don't have our invitations on our website (yet), I spend a fair amount of time scanning and emailing invitation ideas to our customers.  A perfect example is today I received an email from one of our customers who doesn't have time right now to come in the store to select an invitation for her daughter's birthday party.  Her daughter is going to have an all girls baking birthday party (sounds fun, right).  So here are just a few of the invitations that I have in-stock that I was able to email to her.  In addition to the invitations I have in-stock, I can also create a custom invitation that is perfect for the occasion.  Once she selects an invitation, we can then work out the wording for the invitation via email and then I can email her the proof.  Then all she has to do is come pick up her invitations once they are printed.  Easy, right? 

1 comment:

  1. How cute...I love those - and I bet your shop is darling.
    Thanks again for hosting the give-away and I dp hope you and Sharon were able to connect.
    pve

    ReplyDelete