Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF


Austin City Limits music festival is this weekend in our fair city. It appears that there will be perfect weather this year (as opposed to the deluge of last year). I unfortunately will not be in attendance as I have to work tomorrow and then have a Junior League volunteer shift on Sunday.  However, I thought that this sunny invitation by Sharp & Sally perfectly represented the music festival - bright & cheery in the fall. 

On another note - many years ago, when I first started in this business, one of my first (best) friends to get married came to me for wedding invitations.  I was so flattered and super excited to be part of the planning process.  Well, today is Will and Lauren's anniversary (sorry I can't remember what year - I'm thinking 6?).  I am just as flattered and excited to be a part of their lives today as I was then.  I guess I should also thank Will for marrying such a great girl who feels like she's been in my life almost as long as Will and treats Will the way that I would want all of my best friends to be treated.  I love you both! 

Happy ACL Weekend!

1 comment: