I have an idea for a Christmas gift for Dr. Mark - I can't tell you what it is though. Last week I sent an email to Patricia of PVE Design to see if she could potentially help me out with this "secret" gift idea. She quickly responded to my email and then I hadn't emailed her back (yet). Today when the mail came, there was a hand addressed letter to me (in very lovely handwriting). Everyday at work and at home I pray that I get something better than bills or bank statements - so this literally made me super excited to have something hand addressed. When I opened the letter is was a lovely hand written note from Patricia on GREAT letterpressed stationery as well as samples of some of Patricia's work. Everything about this mail made my day (and I even finally responded to her email).
1. The samples are lovely and very helpful.
2. I love when someone has an appreciation for nice stationery.
3. I love the letterpressed logo all across the flap of the envelope.
4. I love getting hand written notes.
4. I love getting hand written notes with pretty handwriting
on really nice stationery the best!
Thanks for making my day Patricia!