Thursday, October 21, 2010

Check your Calendar



 
I went to a meeting earlier this week and realized, as I was trying to write down dates for 2011, that I am very soon going to need to order a new calendar (can you believe it's almost 2011?).  I'm old school - I still like to write things down.  For some reason I cannot use my phone and still keep my days straight.  I have to see everything on paper.  That is why I adore the Graphic Image calendars.  They make several different sizes and orientations.  I'm a "week on a page" kind of girl.  But you can also get a week on 2 pages, a day to a page and even a check book size calendar.  Being the monogram lover that I am - I love that you can have your calendar personalized.  Now I just need to figure out what color I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment