Thursday, April 1, 2010

Open House



Yesterday afternoon, Hayden Avery hosted an open house for Austin area wedding and event coordinators.  It was very much a combined effort.  Obviously, we created the invitation and provided cocktail napkins with our logo on them. 


Bethany, at 36th Street Events, helped us organize and get our guest list together.  Mandola's provided us with wonderful food (and even Dr. Mark appreciated the leftovers last night).  Our own sweet Natalie, who has Blanche Bakes, baked us delicious cookies with "HA" on them in icing (yummy)!  Last, but certainly not least - Our good friends at Verbena created a wonderous arrangement for us (pictured above).   


I was so excited when the driver for Verbena brought the arrangement  in the store yesterday afternoon.  I was even giddy seeing that beautiful arrangement when I walked in this morning!  I love it and wish it would last forever.  No, I don't know what it is - but I certainly appreciate it. 

Many thanks to all who helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment