Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Fever



Perhaps it's because of the weather, or because next week at this time I'll be in New Orleans - but I think that I'm having Senioritis.  I should probably call it Spring Fever as opposed to Senioritis.  Remember that feeling when you were a senior (high school or college, take your pick) and the end was in sight.  (Note: my love of bamboo shining through again)


The weather was for playing and not for staying inside and studying.  You knew all your hard work was about to pay off and you could finally relax some (and not work quite so hard).  I have that feeling now.  Except I'm not not in school, not graduating and summer still equates to work days. 


What's wrong with me?  Good thing I have a vacation coming up...


Because I still have 5 full work days before I leave town and lot's that needs to get done, I am going to focus and work hard.  I'll make a master "To Do" list and start checking things off. 



In the meantime, I'll enjoy all the fabulous spring invitations we have and enjoy helping others plan fun spring-time parties, weddings, gradutation parties and end-of-school parties.  Then I'll go to New Orleans, see my friends, have tons of fun and then come back to Austin (where I'll probably then need a relaxing vacation from my vacation). 

No comments:

Post a Comment