Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Love Le Pens!

For the new school year I ordered every color of Le Pen the company makes.  Which FYI - the best thing about a new school year is new school supplies, but I digress.  If there is anyone out there that has not had a Le Pen I feel sad for you.  Basically, they are an inexpensive fine point felt tip pen that comes in a rainbow of colors.  I love a Le Pen! They are great for addressing invitations (obvious choice). They are also perfect for color coded class notes.  Truly this is one of my favorite products in the store - that's right the $2.50 pen is one of my favorites. 

Onto another non-related topic - Turley got groomed yesterday.  He always acts kind of crazy the day he gets groomed.  But he has had SO much energy today it makes me think that he is just feeling better because he is cooler and not weighed down by a black fur coat.  Doesn't he look like he is smiling in the above picture?  

Finally, now that summer is winding down I'll need some more help for the fall.  If anyone is looking for a part time job in a super cute store, email me your resume.  If you have retail or graphic design experience that would be ideal.  If you just LOVE (and I mean LOVE) stationery and invitations that would be great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment