Monday, January 24, 2011

New Year, New Mariposa


As previously promised, I am posting photos of things I ordered at market in Atlanta.  Today I received a shipment from Mariposa - which is always fun to unpack. I adore this tray and think it would be a lovely wedding gift (I actually just sent one of these as a wedding gift to my cousin - I hope I haven't ruined the surprise).
Bamboo Tray - $110 (measures about 14" wide x 9" tall)


I adore this Cosmos dish!  The inside is the yellow enamel and the underneath side is silver.  It would be a beautiful catch-all, or decorative bowl or candy dish.
Yellow Enamel Cosmos Dish - $48 (about 8" wide)


I have to appologize for the photography of this one.  It is a bunny porriger and would be such a sweet baby gift or would be wonderful in someones Easter basket.
Bunny Porriger - $37


This is actually 2 separate items.  The bunny standing up in this cup is actually a baby spoon (the bunny is the handle of the spoon).  Again - this was the easiest way for me to get a photograph of the spoon. Then the cup is a 2-handled baby cup - so cute, right?  Either would be a precious baby gift or Easter gift.
Bunny Spoon - $16
Two-Handled Bunny Cup - $35


Right in time for Valentine's day we have this enamel heart dish.  It measures about 7" tall and would be a sweet and versatile Valentine's present.  It would be nice on a bedside table or even as a soap dish in the bathroom.  I'm sure little girls and adults alike would enjoy this fun heart dish.
Heart Dish - $35


Finally, we've gotten some new frames.  I love the simplicity of these.  Both the bamboo and the beaded border hold a 4"x6" photo.  Again, I'd like these for myself...
Bamboo Frame - $42
Beaded Frame $42

No comments:

Post a Comment