Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Been A Week


Wow - It's been a packed week since I last wrote!  I had a successful trip to Atlanta's Gift Market.  Once I start getting some of the items I ordered in the store I'll share them with you. I flew to Atlanta Friday morning at 6:00 a.m. and then flew out of Atlanta at
8:00 a.m. on Sunday morning.

I thought I'd left the store in perfect order for the girls and I also left a long "to do" list as I thought they'd have plenty of time to do some house keeping. Well, I was wrong (in a good way). Apparently, five brides came in to the store on Saturday morning (if you are one of those 5 brides - thanks!).  It's a good time to need wedding invitations though, as Crane & Co. is having a wedding invitation sale.  If you order 75 or more wedding invitations you get 25 for free.  If you are in the market for wedding invitations - stop by!  

I came back to lot's of notes and things to do on Monday morning (I do love notes). I've been playing catch-up since then.  Not that I am complaining - it is always better to be busy than slow.
Hope you are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment