Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Heart Stripes






You may or may not know that we carry Dash & Albert rugs. We carry the small size that's perfect at your doors, at your kitchen sink or even in bathrooms.  However, we can always order any of their other sizes for your home or office. They are such fun colors and I think they are also nice house warming gifts.  I have one in my guest bathroom and one at my kitchen sink.  I throw mine in the washing machine anytime they are looking dingy (even though they suggest you Don't put them in the washer and dryer, mine have held up quite well). Dash & Albert is coming out with some new rug designs (that I love and can't wait to see in person at Market). I've been wanting a rug with bold stripes and my unvoiced wish was granted! I want the Yacht Stripe Green for my house. I think they have great photographs and love that they incorporate Annie Selke's dogs in the photo shoots. The rugs come in an array of sizes and unlike most rugs for your home the price will not break the bank. I think everyone should have a dose of Dash & Albert in their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment