Monday, March 8, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

My house is in a constant state of unfinish.  I have lived with an empty formal living room for 3 1/2 years.  I am always searching for the "perfect" furnishings for my house.  I'm also always looking for the "perfect" fabrics for the furnishings that I don't yet own.  I'm sure it all sounds bizarre - but I can't settle because I know I'll be stuck with my furnishings for a lifetime.  Some of my favorite fabrics are by F. Schumacher (It seems everyone has considered using Imperial Trellis on something).  Well finally my work life and my fabric hunting life have crossed paths.  Well established stationers, Dempsey & Carroll and fabric and wall covering company, F. Schumacher have come together to collaborate on stationery. 

You can now have F. Schumacher's Imperial Trellis or the great Chiang Mai Dragon line your Dempsey & Carroll notecards.  Every time I see the Chiang Mai Dragon fabric on anything it makes me stop in my tracks - it is very striking.  It also makes a fun and attractive envelope liner.   Perhaps in the future if I can't committ to furnishings or fabrics for my own home, I could at least committ to some striking stationery that is lined with some of my favorite fabric patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment