Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Items Arriving!


These are the Seda France Diffeusers that I have in the store now. They smell SO good and are also very attractive. Even their outer boxes are so pretty. I could tie a ribbon around them and they'd be ready to give as a gift. No wrapping necessary.


Here are just a few of the Pagoda Candles from Seda France that I have in the store right now. I chose them as much for their smell as the colors of their packaging.


I Adore this set of three notepads from Anna Griffin. They are as functional as they are cute (even better they are under $20).

These are just a few of the items that have arrived from some of my Atlanta Market purchases. I look forward to seeing James, my UPS driver, pull up everyday to see what else is new! I'll share more as it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment