Thursday, February 25, 2010

Italian Stationery

I think that I've received just about everything that I ordered at the Atlanta Market.  This stationery was one of the new lines that I picked up that I was most excited about.  It, of course, came in to the store last.  It is Italian designed stationery sets.  I ordered 3 different designs and 2 different sizes of each design.  The folders that hold the stationery are as lovely as the stationery sets themselves.   

The inside of the envelopes also have the corresponding pattern printed on them.  They are so pretty and I think they could be used for so many things.  The small size would be great for a brief note, a gift enclosure card or even a place card at a dinner party.  They larger size is perfect for stationery, but also pretty enough for an invitation.  Finally, they are SO well priced (under $15)!

On another note - In honor of Rare Disease Day (which is actually February 28) Hayden Avery is donating 15% of our proceeds from sales on Friday, February 26 & Saturday, February 27 to Beyond Batten Disease Foundation.  Stop in and do some guilt free shopping.  Beyond Batten Disease Foundation has a wonderfully informative website: http://www.beyondbatten.org/

1 comment:

  1. Leah, Hi! this is Megan Arquette from The Skirted Round Table. Guess what! you won a book!!! I don't have your email, so can you email me? We need your address.

    thanks

    meganatthebeach@mac.com

    ReplyDelete