Thursday, January 21, 2010

Custom Monograms by Caroline Brackenridge

Back in October I posted a few pictures of some beautiful stationery that we'd done for a customer of ours. The customer had a women in New York design custom monograms for her family members (click HERE to read that post). Well, months later, I thought I would share just a few of my favorite monograms by this monogram designer, Caroline Brackenridge.


Caroline Brackenridge's company is called Monograms Inc. The monogram possibilities are endless as you can see on Caroline Brackenridge's very thorough website http://www.monograminc.com/. Her fabulous designs are shown on all different items from cocktail napkins, towels and bed linens to match books.



I ADORE this match book and the monogram on it! I guess I should have started this post by explaining how much I love a monogram on just about anything. Caroline Brackenridge's website is my kind of "candy shop".


I think that having to select just one of her monograms for my own linens and personal stationery might possibly be one of the most torturous choices. How could you ever select just one. This is one of those instances where I think I "need" multiple homes so that I could indeed select multiple monograms.


I think that this single letter initial would be very pretty on table linens. I am also drawn to it as blue is my favorite color and these colors would complement my china.


Finally, how fabulous would it be to be able to use your custom monogram on menus at a dinner party. Until I have my own, I'll have to vicariously live through my clients in helping them select ways to use their custom monograms. Indulge yourself today and take a ten minute break (or 30 minutes as in my case) and check out Caroline Brackenridge's wonderful website.

4 comments: