Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Crane & Co. Folded Notes

 So in addition to the regular stuff that greets you after a weeks vacation (bills, messages, catch-up) there was also the new Crane & Co. Personal Correspondence album.  Overall, I think it is a fabulous new addition.  This sample features a white folded note with silver hand bordering, a hand drawn 2-color monogram (silver and lemon yellow) and the Silver Microstripe liner.  

There are actually so many new samples that I liked that I decided to divide them up by category.  Today I'm showing some of the new folded notes.  For the new album there are also some new envelope liners, fonts and card stock colors.   This is the new Dalton Blue card stock and Dandelion ink and liner.

Another great thing that they did was show case all of their hand bordered colors on one page.  Doesn't this rainbow of hand bordered folded notes make you want all of the colors?  Not surprisingly, I now want some new stationery
(as if I needed any right now).  

No comments:

Post a Comment