Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More New Crane & Co.



It's all about the small accomplishments - yesterday I said that I would share more from the new Crane & Co. Personal Correspondence album, and look I'm doing it before noon!
The first two I thought I would share with you are a couple of calling cards.  Calling cards were traditionally left when you "called" on someone at their home.  Now people use them as ways of sharing their personal information or attaching them to gifts as gift cards.  I thought these were both attractive
examples of each style.  





Each of the four above correspondence cards are just a few that I liked.  One of the new things in this album is die-cut cards and the scalloped cards are some of my favorite.  Doesn't this make you want some new stationery...  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment