Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF

 Photography Credit: Q Weddings

I thought since I'd done such a poor job of posting this week I should end the week on a high note.  So, lucky for me, while I was looking at Style Me Pretty today I saw that one of our bride's weddings was featured!  I've said it before - but I literally get so excited when I get to see pictures of our brides on their wedding day, and this was no exception. Michelle and Patrick (as well as the rest of the wedding) looked stunning on their big day. 


This was their Crane & Co. wedding invitation and coordinating wedding program.  They selected ecru card stock and "Kona" ink (dark brown) with a coordinating Kona liner.  Both the invitation and program have a very classic, yet contemporary feel.  For Michelle's stationery she selected classic Crane & Co. folded notes with her monogram and then fun, current envelope liners.   I had so much fun helping Michelle and Patrick select their wedding invitations (it was also super special because they happen to live on my street) and am thrilled to be able to share a picture of them and their invitations. 

Congratulations Michelle and Patrick!
I'm so honored to have been a small part of your special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment