Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Addition


So about 2 years ago I saw a metal, bamboo looking shelving unit on the street.  It was dirty and rusty - but nothing a couple cans of spray paint couldn't fix.  Well, fast forward 2 years and I've FINALLY gotten it painted and had shelves made for it.
I think it is perfect for the store.  


I should have taken "before" pictures - lord knows I had plenty of time to take them since this shelving unit literally sat in my car port for 2 years.  But it looks pretty good, huh?  The top 2 shelves are glass and the bottom shelf is a mirror.  I got the shelves made at Alamo Glass.  I also used about 3 cans of spray paint.  So all-in-all this shelving unit cost less than $100.  Nice!  

I know that this has very little to do with stationery or invitations - but it is part of the goings-on at Hayden Avery.  The shelves are currently holding a new Crane & Co. promotion that is going on right now.  I'll tell you about that tomorrow
(how's that for a teaser)...

No comments:

Post a Comment