Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I just recently found the "STATS" section of blogger and figured out that indeed someone at least glances at this blog (note: I know that it is so lame that I just figured that out).  Thanks to all of you who make looking at the Stats section worth it - I really appreciate your support. This whole blog started as a way for me to showcase things in the store that I love and that are not shown on our website.  I hope I've accomplished that.  

We'll be closing for the holidays starting at 2:00 p.m. Friday, December 24th (tomorrow) and will remain closed all next week.  We will reopen on Monday, January 3rd at 10:00 a.m.  
During that break I'll be conducting inventory, but I'm also sneaking away for some R&R.

I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment