Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Hump Day!


I know that it is only Wednesday -
but I've had a pretty good week so far
(maybe it is because it is my birthday week).
On Sunday I drove to Houston and had
lunch with some friends and this sweet girl.
This is 8-week-old Billie Holiday!
I am so in love
(and am happy that Turley has such a sweet new friend).
By the way - She doesn't belong to me.
If you want to see some more pictures of her click HERE.


Then we've been getting some great orders in the store.  
Like these personalized decks of cards - aren't they great!
Next year all of my friends are getting these. 
They'd also be the perfect gift for the bridge players in your life
(or gamblers).


I thought these large jewel rounds were so pretty
even without the monograms.


Then we got them back from the monogrammer and I loved them even more.  I love all the colors together. Some ladies are going to be very happy on Christmas Day.


Last night my mom called me and told me "the baby" had been born & then emailed me this photo.  So my parents have a new addition to the ranch. I don't know if my mom has named the calf yet - but it's pretty cute!
Today I finished a HUGE project I've been working on for a couple of weeks.  I am so relieved it is over - but also so grateful to have such a large project in this economic climate
(so I am not complaining).
Hope you have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment