Thursday, June 3, 2010

Trickling In


We are FINALLY getting some rain - thank goodness.  It poured last night (which was my designated watering night - which saved me from changing the hose position all night) and then this morning it has been sprinkling.


I hope we get a lot of boxes from UPS today.  In addition to the trickling sky - A lot of the items I ordered in New York are starting to trickle into the store.  Yesterday we received these great invitations from Prentiss Douthit. I love the blue foiled fork on this striking invitation.


I think that any of these invitations would be fabulous for dinner parties, rehearsal dinners, bridemaids luncheons - so versatile without being bland.  They all come in boxes of 10 so they can be ordered for a small party or a larger party.  Fun, Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment