Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo Shoot


Now that things have slowed down for the summer I really have to start checking things off my "To Do" list.  This is the "To Do" list that I've been putting off "because I'm too busy"...  So one of those things is getting my website updated.  I am one step closer to that goal thanks to my friend Lauren (check out her blog here).  Lauren, who is a fabulous photographer in her "spare time",  lives in Houston, but was in Austin for the weekend.  She graciously came to the store on Sunday and took product photos for my website.  I feel relieved and invigorated to have a huge step in the right direction towards completing the updated website.  Saturday afternoon I bought some roses for the photo shoot and look how lovely they are today!  It is always nice to have fresh flowers.  BTW- that is NOT a photo Lauren took - I took that one, hence the glare, etc. 

Hope you have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment