Friday, January 13, 2017

Valentine's Day is 1 Month Away!


Valentine's Day is only a month away. I know a lot of people don't love Valentine's day and think it is a commercial holiday, however I think the month of February needs a little pick-me-up and Valentine's Day does the trick.  All week long I've been working on all the things that make being an adult not fun - health insurance, taxes and book keeping.  It's been a downer, so I was super excited to see all these cute monogrammed items just in time for Valentine's Day.  HeartStrings just came out with a ton of really great monogrammed gifts: round beach blankets, seersuck baseball caps, lots of new monogrammed jewelry, monogrammed bags and more!  So call, email or stop by and pick out some sweet gifts for all your loves.  

2 comments:

  1. Buy designer diaries online India, corporate diary online from FabrianoBoutique Buy Also Online Diaries, Notebook, accessories and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. jewelry stores in phoenix az area

    ReplyDelete