Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Christmas Card Specials



Once again, to motivate all of us out here with really good intentions, a lot of our vendors are offering specials on Christmas/Holiday Cards.  As the saying goes, "The early bird gets the worm"...
1.  Crane is offering 10% off all of their photo cards, corporate cards and traditional Christmas cards. As always they have some lovely engraved cards.
2.  Page Stationery is also offering 10% off their holiday cards which includes both digitally printed and letterpress and foil stamped cards.
3.  Checkerboard is offering FREE return address, which is actually a great deal!

I would just like to add here that I am obsessive about making sure that each of my clients has a unique Christmas card that makes a statement.  I don't repeat greetings or card designs.  I work super hard to make sure that everyone has the perfect card for their photo and their family.  Can I also add here that I LOVE what I do!!!  Here's to another great holiday season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment