Thursday, November 19, 2015

Maximum Productivity



I am at my best when I am busy - so this time of year is my prime for productivity.  Here are a few shots of what I've been up to and none of this includes Christmas cards.  
 
TOP PHOTO:
I recently have ordered quite a few of the cute Santa placemats.  They were so cute I've actually placed an order for 2 for my little munchkins.  I think they are going to be pretty tickled with them.  Also, I always feel pretty virtuous when I order those placemats because it is a local company (Mayfly and Junebug).  

MIDDLE PHOTO:
In addition to Christmas cards I've also done quite a few birthday party invitations.  I too have a December birthday, so I always try and make these invitations pretty special because it takes a special person to have a birthday in December!

Finally, as always I was thrilled to get my 2016 Graphic Image Calendar.  It is part of my nerdiness/memory problems that I still order a calendar that you write your appointments in.  I've said it once, I'll say it again - the phone calendar does not work for me.  This year I am not the only one who will have a Rose Gold calendar.  I'm hoping that means it will be indicative of the year to come (rose-y).  I love these calendars but Graphic Image makes so much more and they are amazing gifts: passport covers, photo albums, picture frames, hand bags, coasters, desk accessories.  They are all leather, made in the United States and can all be personalized.  

Let me know what you need!


No comments:

Post a Comment