Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Better Business Card

I find it slightly bizarre when people tell me they don't want to spend much money on business cards because people just throw them away.  Don't get me wrong - I am not saying that everyone has to spend a lot of money to have a nice business card.  Perhaps the poorly designed business cards that don't properly (or maybe properly) make a desired statement about the business are discarded.  However, much like how you are dressed when you meet a client, a business card gives a client an impression of your business (and you).  A good business card is
an investment in your business.  
 
I am currently working on a business card for a designer that I am really excited about!  Once I finish the project I'll show you the results.  I also am working on a reorder of some business stationery for a gentleman that owns a number of restaurants and bars in the area.  Both projects are completely different, but I believe that they each are good representations of each of these individuals businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment