Friday, March 1, 2013

TGIF



I love when Style Me Pretty has a pretty wedding AND includes pictures of their pretty printed materials!  Today was a treat - the above photos accompanied a very pretty wedding.  Check is out here.  I just love how clean, simple and consistent the invitation and wedding program are.  The invitations definitely set the tone for the lovely wedding too
(which is what they are supposed to do).  

We've been busy over here working with lots of wonderful mothers of the bride on their daughter's wedding invitations.  I can't remember the last time we worked with so many wonderful mothers! It is such a treat.  Hopefully I'll be able to share some of their lovely selections in the near future.  Until then, enjoy these and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  

Photography Credit: Images by Berit

No comments:

Post a Comment