Thursday, January 17, 2013

William Arthur - Wedding Invitation Sale




Options, Options!
Now is truly the time to buy wedding invitations.
William Arthur has just come out with a lovely new wedding album that features a collection of some of the prettiest invitations I've seen in a while.  They have some of the best fonts and card stock options.  In addition to the new album, William Arthur is also having a sale!  Can it get any better?  The sale is buy 75 (or more) wedding invitations and get 25 for free.  

Even if you are not in the market for wedding invitations - the book is so nice to look at
you should just stop by and flip through it!  


1 comment:

  1. Ooh! This is going to be the right time to order invites for my best friend’s wedding. I am already decorating one of the finest Los Angeles venues for her and I really hope the invites come out to be perfect. I liked the sample shared here.

    ReplyDelete