Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stationery Show Invitation


This is the time of year when we start receiving invitations to the National Stationery Show.  Yesterday we received William Arthur's invitation and I adore it!  Usually the exhibitors send one of their new designs and I am loving William Arthur's die cut envelope flaps.  You can really tell in this scanned version, but the invitation is a very light blush color.  I love everything about this invitation.  

Unfortunately, I will not be attending this years National Stationery Show.  It's for a good reason, that I don't believe I brought up before - I'm expecting twins at the end of May/beginning of June (the stationery show is at the end of May).  This is also the reason for my inconsistencies in blogging recently.  I haven't been "nesting" at home so much as here at the store.  Just trying to get everything ready and organized for the girls and my "vacation" from the store this summer.  I have picked out a birth announcement - but that's an entirely different story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment