Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lauren & Scott's Wedding

I've said it once, I'm sure I'll say it many more times - It is SUCH a treat to see a bride & groom's wedding day after helping them with their printed items.  I LOVE to see the way that everything comes together.  One couple that I had so much fun getting to know and helping with their save-the-dates, wedding invitations and all the printed accessories for their reception was Lauren & Scott.  I got an email from their photographer, Ashley Garmon, saying their wedding was being featured on Style Me Pretty today. 

 I immediately clicked on the link so that I could see the happy couples' photographs (which were heartwarming and wonderful).  I was thrilled to see that Ashley had photographed some of the items we'd printed for Lauren & Scott's Aspen wedding (many thanks to Ashley Garmon).  

Lauren and Scott's save-the-dates had the deer antler motif that they then carried on throughout the wedding reception.  Their actual wedding invitations were beautiful letterpressed invitations by Crane & Co.  For the wedding we printed the cutest programs (that had the deer antler motif on the front).  For the reception we printed table name cards, menus and stickers
for their hand made pecan pie favors.  

Thank you Lauren and Scott for allowing
me to play a small role in your wedding!  

Click HERE to see Lauren and Scott's wedding.

Photo Credits: Ashley Garmon Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment