Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Man Gifts


Because I think that men are difficult to shop for -
I thought I would do a post with potential gift ideas for men.
I love monogrammed barware and I think most men would think it was pretty great to receive beer mugs or pilsners with their monogram.  I think these pilsner glasses are great, but the company also makes wine glasses, martini glasses, high ball glasses, beer mugs, traditional beer glasses and pitchers. 


The men in my family typically buy whatever they want, whenever they want.  So, when the holidays or special occastions roll around I never know what to get them.  Last year I got my dad and brother a Polar Bear Cooler.  These are insulated bags that you can put hot or cold things in and are very easy to carry around.  The come in 4 different sizes: the 6-pack, 12-pack, 24-pack and 48-pack.  The colors they come in are navy, red, black, white and camo.  These are great and very practical too. 


Then in the true Hayden Avery spirit - there is always stationery!

No comments:

Post a Comment