Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stop & Smell The Roses


Today we got a special treat - Flowers!  
Elizabeth Marvin, who recently opened Le Fleur Vintage
on Kerbey Lane, sent the arrangement over 
with some of her business cards.  
How I love flowers!  


If I was better organized I would get flowers weekly for the store.
As you can see Elizabeth sent a pretty fall arrangement.  
If you are wondering what the black spot 
to the left of the arrangement is...


Turley decided to stop and smell the roses.  
That's his little nose in the picture. 
I work really hard to restrain myself 
from doing postings on Turley -
especially when I am having a hard time thinking of a topic.  
But I just couldn't help myself today, 
especially since he wanted to help with the photos today. 

1 comment:

  1. I can always use a little more Turley in my life! What a sweet surprise.

    ReplyDelete