Friday, July 16, 2010

M.I.A.


Sorry I've been missing in action.  The beginning of July (4th of July weekend to be exact) we had the seagrass floor redone.  The old seagrass was starting to wear and look a little sad - I guess that isn't so bad considering it was originally installed in September of 2003.  Isn't the new seagrass lovely though?  It smells a little bit like a barn of hay when you first walk in the door.  I'm sure that smell will dissipate.  So we had to take the store completely apart the day before installation and then put everything back together on Monday, July 5th so we'd be ready for business on Tuesday. 

Then, last weekend and the beginning of this week I was in Myrtle Beach, S.C..  It was nice to have a break, but it is also quite nice to be back in my routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment